[Openvpn-users] Best way to setup multiprotocol (tcp/udp) OpenVPN Server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Best way to setup multiprotocol (tcp/udp) OpenVPN Server
  • From: Maximilian Wilhelm <max@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:14:06 +0100

Hi!

I would like to setup a VPN server which could be accessed via udp and
tcp to allow people to choose the L4-proto wrt to firewalls and stuff
at their site.

The interesing point is, that I'm pushing public IPs to the client and
do not want to split the network in two parts.

So is there any way to setup one OpenVPN instance to serve udp and tcp
or is there any way to setup two OpenVPN instances to communicate and
share an IP pool?

Any hints welcome.