Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows 2000 tap tun driver loads with exclaimation and will not start

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows 2000 tap tun driver loads with exclaimation and will not start
  • From: Jaume Poch <jaume.poch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:52:08 +0100

Install 2.1rc7

El dc 30 de 01 del 2008 a les 09:17 -0800, en/na John Newton va
escriure:
> I'm using the 2.1rc5 windows installer with gui. Everything installs
> fine, except the tap-tun driver will not start.
> The hardware device manager shows the following:
> The device cannot start (Code 10)
> You need to restart your computer before the changes you made to this
> device will take affect.
>
> However, I've rebooted several times and it continues to report the
> same error.
>
> I've checked the unsigned driver reject and also the RunOnce reg key.
>
> Any ideas? Has anyone successfully used a recent version with Win2k?
>
> Thanks

Jaume Poch Blanch

Systems Engineer

Scytl, Secure Electronic Voting

Tuset20 · 08006 Barcelona

Phone: + 34 934 230 324

Fax + 34 933 251 028

http://www.scytl.com

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it,
without the prior written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.