Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple client-to-client connections with one openvpn server

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple client-to-client connections with one openvpn server
  • From: Michael Trojacher <michael.trojacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:02:31 +0100

hey,

i can't disclose too much of this project as i'm bound by a nda. but
it's crucial that the clients can not see who else is connected to the
server.

in the end two clients should be able to communicate together directly
(by means of whatever routing or forwarding is needed by the server)
with no one else seeing who is connected and what they are doing.
additionally it should be easy to connect, with no more interaction
needed by the users and everything should be handled by the server
automagically.