Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.1-rc5 released

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.1-rc5 released
  • From: "Dave" <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:19:16 -0600

I have a modded openvpngui that will work with the token (for the pin
prompt) which you are welcome to use.  If you want it I can put it on the
web somewhere.  I think the eventual plan is for 'someone' to make a new gui
that uses the management interface instead of piping stdout and parsing the
stream.