Re: [Openvpn-devel] [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.1-rc5 released

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-devel] [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.1-rc5 released
  • From: Mirek Zajic <zajic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:22:59 +0100

Where can I find PKCS#11 Windows binaries? If you mean OpenVPN binaries, it is because I want to fix my NTLMv2 patch.

Alon Bar-Lev napsal(a):
On 1/27/08, Mirek Zajic <zajic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was trying to compile PKCS#11 for about three hours and I didn't
succeed. I rather compiled OpenVPN without PKCS#11 support. Maybe that
some scripts (.bat) would help because foolish Windows users (like me)
are used to compile programs just by clicking "Compile". Playing with
commandline, editing makefiles etc. is sometimes very confusing and it
really isn't necessary.

Why do you try to compile it?
You can use James binaries to test OpenVPN on Windows.

Alon.