Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.1rc4 server mode: second client can't ping

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.1rc4 server mode: second client can't ping
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:05:06 +0100

Hi Tavin,

a similar issue exists for Windows Vista, so my bet is that the 'ipapi'
method is failing for a similar reason. I believe M$ changed their
'ipapi' between releases of Windows so this does not surprise me ...

as for the 'subnet' topology : you can try and use that again; it's just
that it is a new/experimental feature of openvpn 2.1 that not many
people have experience with. So if you're looking for help and you can
do without the new/experimental features then it makes life easier for
"us" (the respondents on this list) to debug your problem. So by
removing the ''topology subnet" thing I can debug your setup much
faster/easier than without ;-)

HTH,

JJK