[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and Comcast

Hi guys,

I’m up in Canada but our office has a salesperson out in Montana who is using Comcast as his internet provider.  I have the OpenVPN client from openvpn.se set up on his laptop and it claims to connect but will not route anything through the VPN tunnel.  I had read an older article from 2000 online that had said that Comcast blocks VPN traffic.  Is this still the case?  I have 30 other people using the VPN server with the same configuration without issue.

Any ideas?

Crag S.