RE: [Openvpn-users] redirect-gateway and Vista

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] redirect-gateway and Vista
  • From: "Matt Harmon" <mjharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:38:54 -0700

Hi,
	Thanks for the reply. I was about to ask if there was a binary out
for that, but looking at the change log
(http://openvpn.net/changelog-beta.html), I see the publication date was
*today*. Wow. Congratulations.

	Most of my configuration is the same, except we push the routes from
the server and I don't provide DNS servers in the client side.

As soon as the binary is up (and it's up when it's up, so no hurry) I'll
have to give this a try,

Thanks again -- you rock James,
Matt Harmon
Online Communications Associate
Office of University Communications
University of Arizona

(Please note that this email only represents the position of the sender and
not the position of the University of Arizona.)