[Openvpn-users] Machines shown as clients but unable to connect

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Machines shown as clients but unable to connect
  • From: "CSB" <kjcsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:58:24 +1300

I have had OpenVPN working for some time on 3 machine. Each machine is a server and connects to the others as a client.

Machine A: 10.8.0.1

Machine B: 10.8.1.1

Machine C: 10.8.2.1

However I am now experiencing problems with one machine (Machine B).

vi /var/log/openvpn-status.log

This shows that A and C are clients of B

This shows that A and B are clients of C

This shows that A and B are clients of A

So all looks fine but I can’t ping B from either A or C. Neither can I pint A or C from B.

This is driving me crazy and I think I must be missing something obvious. Could anyone provide any suggestions?

Regards

Cameron