[Openvpn-users] VPN not functioning after installing new wireless adapter

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] VPN not functioning after installing new wireless adapter
  • From: open.20.cerealkiller@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:54:58 +0100

Hi all

I have a problem with OpenVPN v.2.0.8 (both client and server) after installing a new wireless adapter in my home desktop machine, which functions as a VPN server. My work laptop is the client and I am no longer able to receive connections from the client. No changes have been made to "config" folder and my server.ovpn contents are as follows:

port 443
proto tcp-server
dev tap
ifconfig 192.168.2.220 255.255.255.0
;dev-node b
secret key.txt
ping 10
comp-lzo
verb 4
mute 10

I know the client.ovpn on my laptop is correct and the key.txt the same on both sides, as this has been working fine for a couple of years now, so I bet it is something related to the wireless adapter I just installed.

Hope someone will have some tips for me

Thanks