[Openvpn-users] Map Windows Drives

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Map Windows Drives
  • From: "NMS" <nms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:38:52 -0400

Hi,

I finally figured out how to automatically map windows drives when a user connect with OpenVPN.  The scripts I use work perfectly when I use them on the command line.  However, when I have OpenVPN run the script (route-up and use a vbs to detach from OpenVPN so it can finish initializing and the script can reach the network), the drives appear as ?Disconnected Network Drive?.   Anyone experienced this?

Steve