[Openvpn-users] Routing question

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Routing question
  • From: "Hristo Benev" <hristob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:10:44 -0500

Hi,

Maybe this question already appears on the list, but I did not found it
so if somebody knows the link this is OK as answer.

I just wonder will openvpn work in following situation:

Client (192.168.0.x)<->NAT router<->Internet<Fixed IP>OpenVPN
server<->Internal network(192.168.0.x)

Note that client and internal network have same private addressing
space.

I understand that after connecting client will receive address from VPN
pool, but if I push routing client may be confused where to route??!!.