Re: [Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface
  • From: Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:15:25 +0100

Am Montag, 14. Januar 2008 schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:
> On 1/14/08, Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Have you tried forget-passwords command within the management
> > > interface?
> >
> > "forget-passwords" can only be pushed from the server-side.
>
> You can use this command at the management interface at the
> *CLIENT* side.

I'm using openvpn-2.0.6 and it does not accept forget-passwords
command on the management-interface, neither in the config file of
the openvpn client side.

I can include an push "echo forget-passwords" in the server config,
but that doesn't make any difference.

Do I need a newer version of openvpn on the client-side (the server is
2.0.9)?