Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN security question

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN security question
  • From: bart <batm947@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:16:07 +0000 (UTC)

I used the following sites to verify that my traffic is not being sent over my
employer's proxy:
http://www.lagado.com/proxy-test
http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/advanced-proxy-test

So I guess that finally settles it.

I would like to give a big thanks to everyone who was patient and helped with my
questions. You guys are great!

I will continue recommending OpenVPN to other people, but will also tell them to
keep in mind what I have learned.

Thanks again!