Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and QEMU

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and QEMU
  • From: Carlos Baiget <carlos.baiget@xxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:52:23 +0100

> Try this, to test the connection:
>  - inside QEMU run this : nc -v -l -u -p 1194
>  - on the client PC :  nc -v -u 192.168.1.100 1194

This is the problem. It seems to be a bug in qemu udp redirect (google qemu
udp redirect problem). The qemu system receives messages but the client
doesn't. I think the problem is that source and destination addresses are
changed by the host running qemu.
Thanks for your time and advice, i suppose i'll have to wait until it is
resolved.

Carlos.