Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN security question

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN security question
  • From: bart <batm947@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:55:25 +0000 (UTC)

Michael,
Thank you for that very helpful post. When I am connected with OpenVPN and I do
"ipconfig/all" then the value for "Default Gateway:" is blank. So can I assume
that I am NOT using my employer's gateway? (the only IP address that appear
under this middle heading are for for "IP Address:" "DHCP Server:" and "DNS
Servers:")