[Openvpn-users] UPnP for OpenVPN clients behind iptables firewall on server

Hello,

I am running OpenVPN servers on CentOS 4.5 and 5.0. I also have
iptables setup on these servers to block all unrequested inbound
traffic. I have all of the OpenVPN clients data flowing through these
servers and iptables. I have several clients who want to run
bittorrent, p2p, and messaging apps that require ports to be opened. I
want these ports to be opened and closed dynamically for each client
without posing a security risk to the server and other clients and
only opening up those ports to clients that request it through UPnP.

Thanks in advance!