Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Routing Issue

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Routing Issue
  • From: "Peter Roddan" <proddan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:09:01 -0000

Title: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Routing Issue
Hi Jan,

Thanks very much for your assistance!
That's almost correct... Server LAN can reach all on the Client LAN including the Client...
It's the Client that can't reach anything on the Server LAN, except for the Server. However, anything on the Client LAN can reach anything on the Serevr LAN.... it's just the server itself .....

Both client and serevr are running Windows 2003 with no firewall installed - the Windows firewall is not active as the ICS service is not active...

How would I go about setting up an "old style" peer-to-peer config? Would this by a tap config rather than a tun one?

Thanks,

Peter.