Re: [Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface
  • From: Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:36:19 +0100

Am Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008 schrieb Prasanna Krishnamoorthy:
> On Jan 13, 2008 3:23 PM, Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > I wonder if it is possible to explicitly invalidate the
> > username/password and
> > tear down the connection and then provide a new username/password
> > via the
> > management interface?
>
> What you need to do is a kill of the cn on the server side when the
> password is changed. Then the client needs  auth-retry interact to
> ask again for the password.

Password change is not my use-case.

I want to tear down the vpn-connection from the client-side and also
invalidate the username/password on the client.  The openvpn should
then do a reconnect without valid username/password. If I then call
the management interface, it asks for the username/password again.

--
Wilhelm