[Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] invalidate username/password setting via management interface
  • From: Wilhelm Meier <wilhelm.meier@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:53:05 +0100

Hello,

I use openvpn with username/passward authentication. The
username/password on
the client side is provided via the management interface and on the
server side
I use the pam-plugin. The client-side caches the username/password for
later
use (e.g. a reconnect).

I wonder if it is possible to explicitly invalidate the
username/password and
tear down the connection and then provide a new username/password via
the
management interface?

I plan to authenticate the connection via a special pam-module on the
client
side which uses the management interface. If the use logs off the
machine, the
connection should be disconnected, if another use logs in to the
machine, a new
vpn connection should be set up with her username/password.

Thanks,
--
Wilhelm