[Openvpn-users] Problem w/Vista

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Problem w/Vista
  • From: David Henn <david.henn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:17:31 -0800

I've been using openvpn for months with no problem. Then I bought this
laptop with Vista (and wireless hardware that Linux won't recognize--I
need the wireless, so I'm stuck with Vista for the time being). Here's
the problem: When I try to connect, none of the routes get pushed. When
I run openvpn as administrator, the password authentication fails.

It works fine with Linux and XP, and other people at work use it with
Macs, so this is a Vista problem. This is the error I get when I run as
administrator: "error:23076071:PKCS routines:PKCS12_parse:mac verify
failure."

Anybody else seen this? Any idea what to do about it?

Thanks,
Dave