Re: [Openvpn-users] Mutliple domain suffixes in config?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Mutliple domain suffixes in config?
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:22:48 +0100

openvpn does NOT support the listing of numerical DHCP fields. That
could easily be added, I guess.
However, it all depends on which client you are using: I've read
numerous reports that Windows clients simply do not honour DHCP option
119. Thus, it would be possible to add this option to the openvpn
software but the handling of particular DHCP option is done by Windows,
AFAIK.

HTH,

JJK