[Openvpn-users] Logon to domain fails

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Logon to domain fails
  • From: Erestor Elensar <erestor.elensar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:37:06 +0100

I have several site to site tunnels.
Each site has his windows AD server. Now on one sites we must shutdown
the AD server and let the workstations join another AD domain. Because
we use routing i have activate wins on both sides but it seems
inpossible to find the AD server. I can ping but the 'windows protocols'
seems not to go trough the tunnel, there is no firewall.

what i'm i missing here, it should be possible ?
Thanks