[Openvpn-users] openvpn and freeradius server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn and freeradius server
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:17:53 -0500

Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone has got openvpn working with freeradius? I'm
using a freebsd system and would like to get these two going in addition to
certificates. As a bonus can samba go through freeradius?
    I've googled on this and found many who have asked, but not a lot of
machine as is the samba server, hopefully this will make things a little
easier.
    Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.