Re: [Openvpn-users] Assign a static IP address to some clients

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Assign a static IP address to some clients
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 02:10:53 -0500

Hello,
    You can set this up with a ccd entry there's an example in the example
files. I tried this, i have a client with a key called client2.crt with a
commonname of client2.domain.com i created a ccd directory and a file called
client2. In that i pushed an IP address, that didn't work, and i am unsure
why. If you get it let me know.
    If anyone has any idea on my ccd i'd like to hear about it.
Thanks and hth.
Dave.