Re: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to setup openvpn

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Help needed to setup openvpn
  • From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 07:04:12 +0000

On Jan 3, 2008 8:19 PM, Raven <raven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<---SNIP--->
> So the openvpn config I have so far is good enough?
> I read something about connection bridging, should I set up that too (on
> the VPS, between tun and eth)?

Can I suggest you go read the HowTo (and actually read all my previous
email).  Your configuration *is* for bridging (TAP) and you will
almost certainly be better of with routing instead (TUN).

Regardless, when you're done *all* your traffic will go through the
VPN, with all the traffic issues this brings.  If you are determined
to do this then you probably should consider the use of a virtual
machine to host your home web server.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.