[Openvpn-users] connect script failed message

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] connect script failed message
  • From: "Naomi Mason" <N.Mason@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:18:09 +1100

I wish to run a batch file after successful login.  This works every time but I get a popup message “Connect Script failed.  Timeout 15sec”.

Can you tell me how to resolve this?

Notice from Melbourne Business School Ltd

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, and is intended for the named person's use only. It may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Melbourne Business School does not accept any liability for loss or damage which may result from receipt of this message or any attachments.