Re: [Openvpn-users] Filter on tap device

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Filter on tap device
  • From: Marco Fretz <mailinglist@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:43:06 +0100

hello

i tested the thing a few days ago. had no time to post it till now, sry.

with client-to-client deactivated in the server config all client can
see only the server (in TUN and TAP mode). with a tcpdump on the tap0
(server) device i can only see bcast or ucast to / from the server.
that's what i supposed.
so i think there's no way to filter / block client-to-client traffic in
TAP mode.

i ll be grateful for any input or ideas.

kind regards
 marco