[Openvpn-users] about disconnect a linux client

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] about disconnect a linux client
  • From: "Sonnie Hook" <sonnie.hook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 00:04:40 +0800

I connect to remote openvpn server from command line:
    sudo openvpn --config client.conf
Once connected, all I have do is type Ctrl-C. Then the process quits
and clears the routes just added into table. But it seems that the
server doesn't know the client is disconnected. I tried this by adding
"learn-address script" to server.conf.