[Openvpn-users] a question about --ifconfig-push

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] a question about --ifconfig-push
  • From: "Sonnie Hook" <sonnie.hook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:30:04 +0800

I have setup two common names: client1 and client2. I wish multiple
clients can connect with the same common name, and obtain IPs from
different subnets according to their names. How?

important options in server.conf:
  dev tun
  server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0
  route 10.8.1.0 255.255.255.0
  client-config-dir ccd
  duplicate-cn

ccd/client1:
  # client will get a fixed static IP. How to get one from an IP range?
  ifconfig-push 10.8.1.1 10.8.1.2