Re: [Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package
  • From: Colin Ryan <colinr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:48:31 -0500

Easy enough, simply have multiple .ovpn configuration files in your
config directory. Then be sure to reference whatever unique key, cert,
crypto, etc etc you want in this config. Then you can start ovpn with
whatever config file you choose, and if your using the GUI the GUI will
automatically pick these up and will give you a menu of connections to
connect with.

Colin