[Openvpn-users] blocking hack attempts

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] blocking hack attempts
  • From: Yan Seiner <yan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 07:00:32 -0800

I've started experiencing a 'dictionary attack' - someone is determined
to get in.  This is more of a nuisance than anything, but I would like
to figure out a way to block UDP attacks, similar to the SSH blocks.

They've been hitting me twice a second for days now.  I'm getting annoyed.

UDP is stateless though - any way to figure out how to block these
attacks at the firewall?