Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client
  • From: "Sonnie Hook" <sonnie.hook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 00:01:52 +0800

That's right. The content of the script:
    route delete mask
    route delete mask %ifconfig_local%

Same error.

The corresponding command in script under linux works good:
    route del -net dev $1

The reason why I want to delete the route pushed by server, might be
that I'm trying to use bridge method on a single NIC. I hope client
can obtain an IP from the same subnet where server locates. Then it
can access certain machine which hasn't set default

Here is my server.conf:

Although I can see the warning "local and remote addresses cannot be
inside of the --ifconfig subnet", it works as I expected.
OpenVPN mailing lists