Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client
  • From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:35:52 +0000

Keep it on the list.

On Dec 31, 2007 2:31 PM, Sonnie Hook <sonnie.hook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh sorry I misunderstood your question. It is openvpn 2.0.9 on XP SP2.

Right, so, we now know that you're running OpenVPN 2.0.9 on Windows XP
(SP2) as an Administrator and the script is either (original posting):

 route delete a.a.a.0 mask %ifconfig_local%
 route add a.a.a.c mask %ifconfig_local%

or (later posting):

 route delete mask

And (whichever one it is) returns "The route specfied was not found"

So, can you confirm the exact script contents please.

Also, reading this thread again it appears as if you're trying to
delete a route pushed by the OpenVPN server:

>The route below is added automatically as client is connected to the server.
>  30
>subnet is, client ip is This route can't be

Is this correct?

                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
OpenVPN mailing lists