Re: [Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:58:22 -0500

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. I hope everyone had a happy holiday and has a
happy new year.
Ok, i've downloaded everything, repackaged openvpn with my own
configuration, it uses tun and tls keys vs. static keys. I'd like to have
multiple configurations. Do i simply add lines similar to the office.ovpn
line? Or is there another step i have to do? My goal is for one
configuration to connect to a server in routed mode, while the other
configuration, utilizing separate tls keys, connects to an entirely
different server in bridged mode.
    This isn't specifically openvpn, but i'd like to set up Radius on
FreeBSD so that a possible third configuration has users connecting and
instead of keys that config uses usernames/passwords sent over the vpn for
authentication.
    Does anyone have this going?
Thanks.
Dave.