Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] route delete failed on windows client
  • From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:10:24 +0000

Can we keep this on the list please.

On Dec 30, 2007 5:15 PM, Sonnie Hook <sonnie.hook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The manually is just an example showing "route" should work with no problem.
> While it is confusing why it doesn't in openvpn.

The output of "netstat -rn" and the exact script (please don't strip
IPs, it'll make it harder to see what the problem is) would be useful.

Of course, I'd have to ask why you're doing this by script when you
can push the routes to the client from the server and just let OpenVPN
handle it.

                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
OpenVPN mailing lists