[Openvpn-users] issues with using openvpn as a client on linux

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] issues with using openvpn as a client on linux
  • From: "Zane C.B." <v.velox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 04:56:27 -0600

I've got the server up and working, but I've been running into a
issue with the client on Linux.

It is connecting up to the server, but it is not setting up any sort
of routing on the client. It is also not setting up the tap interface
as well. After running it, I don't have a tap interface created like
I expect their should be.

If any one is curious, my experience with it to date has been on
FreeBSD only.