Re: [Openvpn-users] client connection restricted by commonname

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] client connection restricted by commonname
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 01:00:17 -0500

Hello,
    Responding to my own post i did some looking and googling.
    To avoid requoting my last msg i found the ccd information and how to
give a connecting client a fixed ip based on common name. I've also read
about --client-connect and --client-disconnect each taking a command or file
to run upon client connection or disconnection. I figured in here is where i
could put this client's specific initializations, does anyone have some
samples of this?
Thanks.
Dave.