[Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] rolling my own openvpn windows xp package
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 00:16:02 -0500

Hello,
    I'd like to roll my own xp package. My goal is to give a single
executable file to an end user, he double clicks it, it installs, and he
right clicks on the OpenVPN Gui in the systray, selects connect, and he's up
and running.
    I read this article:

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=9766/sam0506a/0506a.htm

but the links pointed for nsis and the openvpn source and gui returned 404
errors. I'd also like to use the latest nsis, openvpn and gui sources. Does
anyone have a procedure for this using the latest sources?
Thanks.
Dave.