[Openvpn-users] client connection restricted by commonname

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] client connection restricted by commonname
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:48:27 -0500

    I've got a new openvpn setup. I want to make a user ccd based on the
common name in the client key. If the user with the client key having the
commonname of client2 connects i want several things to happen. First, that
connection is given a sepcific ip, secondly, that connection can only
utilize one machine on the vpn and can not see others say the samba server,
and lastly, has a client connect and client-disconnect script that is run on
connection/disconnect that maps or unmaps a network drive. For example, the
user with the key having the common name client2 connects, is given, can ping only the samba server, can only see that machine
if does a net view, and has a network drive letter of m: mapped to a share
on said samba server. Is this doable?

Openvpn-users mailing list