Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN gaming network by marco fretz =)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN gaming network by marco fretz =)
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:54:06 +0100

my visions for the future:

i want to provide this gamer network as a free public service:
- free registration of  usernames
- building gaming groups like its possible in hamachi

how i want to do that:
- some servers around the world
- openvpn servers are interlinked over openvpn TAP oder GRE aswell
- clients are connected to the "neares" openvpn server
- gaming groups are global

my main problem are these "groups". i need a way to seperate clients in
the same openvpn process from other clients. any ideas welcome!

_marco