Re: [Openvpn-users] Baffling Performance Problems, Any Debugging Ideas?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Baffling Performance Problems, Any Debugging Ideas?
  • From: Blake Watters <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:00:41 -0500

Yes. And performance screams (700-800k across the net). What's really
interesting since I've gotten back into it today is that if I initiate
the data transfers from a different machine on the network going
through the virtualized OpenVPN endpoints then performance screams. So
it seems that this must be something along the Xen network layer or
the bridging, so I'm off to chase that dragon.