[Openvpn-users] is there any updatedd plugin that let's me specify my own ddns server?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] is there any updatedd plugin that let's me specify my own ddns server?
  • From: "Brian J. Murrell" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:47:35 -0500

I have a custom DDNS server which I can make work like any one of the
supported ones (i.e. I can customize it to use any of the existing
protocols) but I can't seem to find a single plugin that allows the
specification of the address of the server to update.  They all seem to
have their own servers hardcoded.

The dyndns plugin appears to support "dyndns", "statdns" and "custom",
but neither of the latter two seem to have any actual code supporting
those options.

Surely, I could just write and add my own plugin, but why re-invent the
wheel?

Ideas?

b.