Re: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration
  • From: burak575 <burak575@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:15:20 +0200

hi again,

i dont know exactl why i do that, i just tried to client will auto take ip
adress from DHCP like from openvpn.
if i dont put ifconfig to client, it takes a ip "169.94.234.12" like this.
so i cant connect.

i can ping client with 10.8.0.3 , but we didnt tried opposite one.

i was recently deleted "push "route-gateway 10.8.0.1"" and "ifconfig-pool
..." lines from server config, i was think
problem causes by them, but we didnt tried it becasue my friend was go
offline and we dont have enough time do this :P
is problem causes from this configs? so we may try it tonight

regards