[Openvpn-users] revocation without the crt file

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] revocation without the crt file
  • From: George Georgalis <george@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:24:05 -0500

Using easy-rsa for openssl ca...

the only means I see for revoking a cert requires possession of the
certificate file to revoke, if the crt file is lost or unavailable
is there any other way to revoke the method, or minimally disable
the the credentials?

I imaging the process can be disrupted by hand editing (breaking)
the appropriate line in index.txt; do we really require the cert to

(BTW I don't see much coverage of revoke in the OpenVPN (Packet)

// George

OpenVPN mailing lists