Re: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration
  • From: burak575 <burak575@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:03:56 +0200

hi again,

i was made this config on server side;

mode server

dh "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\easy-rsa\\keys\\dh1024.pem"

ca "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\easy-rsa\\keys\\ca.crt"
cert "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\easy-rsa\\keys\\server.crt"
key "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\easy-rsa\\keys\\server.key"  # This file
should be kept secret

proto tcp-server

port 1194 # change if blocked by ISP/firewall/whoever
dev tap
push "route-gateway"

#detect connection problems and reconnect
ping 10
ping-restart 60

# encryption would be a waste of time for games ...
cipher none

-------------- END OF server.ovpn -------------

proto tcp-client
remote inativa.ath.cx 1194

ns-cert-type server

dev tap

ca "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\config\\ca.crt"
cert "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\config\\client1.crt"
key "C:\\Program Files\\OpenVPN\\config\\client1.key"

ping 10
ping-restart 60

cipher none
--------------------- end of client.ovpn-------

i was first tried the UDP , and i succeed connection on both UDP or TCP one

but when i try to enter game "age of mythology" i can see the game what
client was created.
but when i try to enter, it count down from 120 to 0 then timeout occurs.
when i create the game, same thing happens on client.

so we are succed on creating conenction without ports but i didnt know
what is the problem now.
game says my ip as which was my local ip from adsl router.

is it need to bridge openvpn with my adsl from windows?
or its need custom configuration?

please help thx