[Openvpn-users] Multiple authenticate method

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Multiple authenticate method
  • From: Pol Hallen <openvpnb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:04:48 +0100

Hi all :-)

I'm using openvpn 2.0.9 on debian stable.

In my server config I've:

plugin /usr/lib/openvpn/openvpn-auth-pam.so login
so, clients can connects with (real) username/password about linux pam
modules, next insert password of certificate. That's ok :-)

I'd like that some clients (these doesn't have a certificate password -
without password authentication - can connects to vpn without insert any
username/password :-)

Recap: clients with password certificate must connects with also
username/password, clients without certificate password can connect without
OpenVPN mailing lists