Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN - Windows Routing Issue???

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN - Windows Routing Issue???
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:08:26 +0100

Title: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN - Windows Routing Issue???
Did yopu read the manual :
--server-bridge gateway netmask pool-start-IP pool-end-IP
 Next you you must manually set the IP/netmask on the bridge interface. The gateway and netmask parameters to --server-bridge can be set to either the IP/netmask of the bridge interface, or the IP/netmask of the default gateway/router on the bridged subnet.