Re: [Openvpn-users] Linux: Is there a way to remove client tun interface when Internet interface is unplugged?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Linux: Is there a way to remove client tun interface when Internet interface is unplugged?
  • From: Heather Lockridge <heathlock_1997@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:10:58 -0800 (PST)

No, I only want the tun interface to disappear on the client if the cable to the internet is disconnected.  Perhaps I misunderstand how to use the the options provided by openvpn.

My solution add's overhead.

Perhaps I was not trying the right combination of ping-restart and persist-tun?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Heather