Re: [Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel
  • From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:35:23 +0100

Hi Rob,

Rob MacGregor schrieb:
> It shouldn't be that hard actually.  At the simplest do a simple test
> against the passed command line.  If it contains the magic value (ie,
> configuration file name) that means you need to use the SSH tunnel
> then create the tunnel (and tear it down later), else just call the
> binary with the command line options.

hm, the idea is simple but I tried it now and if I rename the binary and
use the wrapper instead (executable bit was set) tunnelblick (the GUI I
use here to start and stop openvpn) stops to work. I will not get any
logging back when I try to start the tunnel.
It seems that tunnelblick is not accepting a simple shell script as wrapper.

Openvpn-users mailing list